The Bongor company carries out software development of any level of complexity for the solution of tasks of any profile.
The standard algorithm of interaction between the developer and the client looks as follows:
Software development starts with IT consulting
- After receiving a request for software development, our experts do the primary assessment of the project including approximate terms of creation of product.
- If the Client accepted the sounded conditions, the parties sign the contract for modeling project documentation, then business analysts connect to the process of IT consulting. The task of specialists at this stage is a scrupulous investigation of customers requirements and their relation to the real need for the implementation of different functions. IT consulting also includes miscalculation of possible risks and the elaboration of optimal solutions. The result of business analysts work is technical specification (complete project documentation), which will allow to make an exact assessment of a product and will help to define exact terms of software development:
- If the exact cost estimation satisfied customer and doesn’t extended beyond his budget for application development, we sign a contract, and software development is entering active phase;
- If the budget is not enough, we suggest either reduce demand or to break the system into several functional parts and to develop them gradually (at first we start the system with a basic system functionality, then we make gradual completion according to earlier sounded requirements);
- If the assessment is fully gone beyond the client’s budget, in his hands will be full requirements specification, with which he can always turn to us again, and then the development of software will be released in an active phase.
Software development process is divided into the following components
- Design – designer creates the whole look of the application on the basis of graphic layouts which are available in the specifications. All layouts are previously worked by usability specialists and business analyst.
- Front –End Development (HTML coding) – process of cutting design models and creating patterns of HTML-pages.
- Programming – main phase, which includes a comprehensive software development. Not only programmers work over this stage, other professionals, such as architects of databases also can participate in the work process.
- Testing – procedure of searching errors with purpose of their subsequent removal.
Certain items are:
- Support – after a software development stage, you will certainly need to make certain improvements in connection with the expansion of your business, areas of your activity. Our clients are always in a priority position, therefore, all necessary changes will be made in the shortest period of time.
- The work of the project manager who manages whole procedure of software development and brings to each link all customer requests and comments. Project manager is always on the customer’s side and examines each of his requests.